Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

I was charged $22.97 from my card by Storm Medial without my consent can someone plz help me get my money refunded because this is not right and I'm tired of then taking money from me
Login to Me Too

Karl14
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the electronic wallet I've been given the transaction id but haven't received no confirmation email or tracking number

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

File a dispute through PayPal transaction or contact seller. Forum users have no access to others’ accounts, nor do PayPal customer service agents work the forums.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Lovelee9786
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten to the bottom of this?  I have no idea what this Storm Media is for..

Login to Me Too

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor

I have to give PP rep kudos. My case with Storm Media was denied. I got an email from PP stating that they had not gotten the tracking # they requested from the Post Office on returning merchandise. I had gotten the # and submitted it to PP for their records. I called spoke to a rep who overturned the denial on my case against Storm Media. I was refunded in full by this rep. He put in the tracking # and it wasn't traceable as it always is with Storm Media. I appreciate this rep stepping in and correcting this situation. Yes, I'm out the postage, but it was the principal of the whole situation for me.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Danna24 wrote:
I have to give PP rep kudos. My case with Storm Media was denied. I got an email from PP stating that they had not gotten the tracking # they requested from the Post Office on returning merchandise. I had gotten the # and submitted it to PP for their records. I called spoke to a rep who overturned the denial on my case against Storm Media. I was refunded in full by this rep. He put in the tracking # and it wasn't traceable as it always is with Storm Media. I appreciate this rep stepping in and correcting this situation. Yes, I'm out the postage, but it was the principal of the whole situation for me.

Maybe you can get request reimbursement with PayPal Returns shipping <--Google that to get to the official page

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor
Wow! Didn't know about this. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I'm sure you know returning merchandise to China was very expensive. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, thank you. I knew nothing about the PayPal return refund policy. I applied for the refund of the postage to return my purchase to Storm Media. I very much appreciate your assistance in letting me know about this. I'm hoping it will result in positive results on my behalf! 🙂
Login to Me Too

BC_12
Contributor
Contributor

My dispute case was also denied this week as Storm media informed Paypal that item was shipped. Item took about 1-1/2 month to deliver. What they didnt inform paypal was that they did not ship the items as ordered. One of the item on my order was ordered with a gift package however both the items on the order came in a regular/ ordinary envelope without any gift package. I was so disappointment as I had ordered the items as gifts for my friends.

As Storm media never sends an email confirmation hence it is hard for me now to get the exact description of the order.

I will warn others not to go ahead with any transaction with this seller in future.

Login to Me Too

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor
This isn't unusual at all. I had the exact same thing happen to me. I originally got a denial of my case denied by PayPal. When I got the denial email from them, I called their customer service department. I actually spoke to a rep, explained that I had complied with everything that they requested from filing the case with them to returning the merchandise, to sending them pictures of my PO return receipt, only to have PayPal deny my case. The rep placed me on hold, came back in less than a minute or so and told me that he had overturned the denial and refunded me in full. Then I applied for the postage return with PayPal that's right under the transaction # on their activities and was refunded my $30.00 in postage to return the items. Not sure it happens all the time like this, or that I happened to get a decent PayPal rep on the phone. However, you can't resolve anything with PayPal on this forum, You have to physically call them and make your complaint to a person. NOT HERE.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.