Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

josieandopie
New Community Member

I agree they are a fraudulent company.  They sent a product 2 1/2 months after I ordered it.  After having it 11 days, I attempted to return it, because it was not as represented on their site.  They told me they only accepted returns for 10 days.  They admitted in an email that information wasn't published on their web site.

Login to Me Too

Baligarden
New Community Member
My invoice number is c5458720227364.1 Never get my stuff want to refund my money
Login to Me Too

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck.. that reference # means nothing. They will claim that's not their reference #.
Login to Me Too

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor

I received inferior products from Storm Media that I'm trying to return. I filed a case with PayPal several weeks ago. This morning I get a message from PayPal in my email that said that Storm Media had send me a message. Tried to open the message an it locked up. Tried 2-3 more times and got the same thing. So I called PayPal. The person answering the phone was of little to no help. She said that I had opened another claim regarding this matter and because I did this that my previous claim had been deleted. I asked that this claim be expedited because I had sent the original claim weeks ago. Storm Media is a joke. There merchandise is horrible, cheaply made and of poorest quality. Nothing like they claim or describe in their ads. PayPal needs to block them from participating using their services and protect the consumers that they provide service for. I want an address to return the items I purchased and a full refund of my payment to them! From the looks of things here in this community forum, I'm not the only person using PayPal that's been scammed by Storm Media. This company is a joke!

Login to Me Too

pcmom62
Contributor
Contributor

Ashley,

I was also just denied my order dispute from Paypal, and now I see all of these people that have also had problems with this company, and you guys are doing NOTHING to help us. I don't remember ever even ordering from this company, and I sure haven't received any merchandise from them. I also tried emailing them at the email address that PAYPAL provided me, and it keeps coming back as undeliverable. What else does Paypal need to prove that this is a company scamming your customers?? Undoubtedly, Paypal doesn't care, which is a very big let down.

Login to Me Too

Punkin1942
Contributor
Contributor

I never received anything from Storm Media either.  They charged me $33.60.  I want my money refunded!!!!

Login to Me Too

Pitzerjerry
Contributor
Contributor
I filed and your response was it fits my online shopping profile. I did not order these items. I, like all the others here, was ripped off. Again! I did not order these items!!!
Login to Me Too

marryclark1560
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a pair of therapy socks and I haven't got them was told I would get them today I never got them
Login to Me Too

Deborahwilson00
Contributor
Contributor
I live in the US- Storm Nedia debited my account and NEVER sent my order- I have emailed them numerous times and no answer
Login to Me Too

jamjar4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi - I've just spoken to customer services at Paypal and spoke to a very nice lady called Maria. She has now opened a case for me for non receipt of goods. She will contact the company direct and they have until the 17 Feb to respond. So fingers crossed. I explained that the tracking number is invalid. They are an untrustworthy company to deal with. I've been told not to worry but I am. I can't afford to just throw money away like this.

Fingers crossed!

My advice would be for everyone to complain verbally about this company. I was told I had a six minute wait this evening but my call was taken within two minutes. Perhaps if we all verbally complain, Paypal might sit up and realise that they have a serious problem on their hands.

Good luck everyone! x

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.