Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Maryg11
New Community Member
I bought a t shirt from stormmedia in February amd still haven't received it.
Login to Me Too

RD_66
Contributor
Contributor

And never will get it.Storm Media Ltd is fraud!

Login to Me Too

mackennedy4
Same problem, no contact info anywhere Wondering if scammed?
Login to Me Too

Johnfletcher
Contributor
Contributor

I I have made a sail from Storm Media limited on5 June 2019 for 4 Functional  shower Heads 

I have not heared from them I have no response,

I am forwarding a Invoice can you please help me thanking you mr John Fletcher image.jpgimage.jpg

Login to Me Too

detti3
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased items from this disgrace company on the 21/5/2018. After chasing the company by email they advised that my items were shipped and delivered. However I never received any items from them. I raised a claim with Paypal, and Paypal did not care. Closed that case because the seller sent a tracking number. So if you use any company on the internet and your items are not shipped, or you did not received them, you never signed for, Paypal will not help. It is really funny as I am a business owner and we have 60K customers worldwide, using paypal. If we have any issues, we can prove with a signature panel where the items were sent. The scam chines company (Storm Media) who should not be trading at all, can not tell me where the parcel is, and they emailed me to say it is my problem, that is lost. They can't be bothered. Paypal provided ZERO HELP!

I am paying Paypal 600-700gbp fees for my business and they gain out a hell of a lot from my business, but when I need help, they don't care.

25 minutes now and they are not picking up the phone. I will put on every existing site how **bleep**e they are.

Login to Me Too

CindiS
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem here.  No items over 2 weeks ago ordered.

Login to Me Too

Bucha1
New Community Member

I ordered an eyebrow pen on June 16, still haven’t received it, and it’s impossible to contact them.  

Login to Me Too

thecolonel
New Community Member

It's fraud, they send you fake tracking number ... they never end

Login to Me Too

awehl
Contributor
Contributor

transaction #50Y01282KY583163T (STORM MEDIA LIMITED)

INVOICE #c3481808470063.1

ordered lymphatic drainage ginger oil-quantity 3-amount $58.76

am unable to contact this seller and have not received my product as of 8-3-18

what do i need to do?  and i am a paypal customer  

ALLYSON<removed>

<removed>

MASSILLON, OHIO 44646

Login to Me Too

Angelajones
Contributor
Contributor

can you tell where my order is which I place on the 18th July and still have not received it yet

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.