Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Anniegetyourgun
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, bought magic brow tattoo brush in May, but never received it and payPay have already sent payment.  Royal Mail tracking number they gave was not recognized. Tried to get in touch with them but having no luck. They just do not reply.

Login to Me Too

walexandrini
Contributor
Contributor

I have not received any email from Storm Media Limited since the date of purchase of a product made on 06/22/2018, I only have the payment transaction ID via Paypal. I sent a message today to <removed> requesting the order data and shipping information.
I found it strange that this company did not notify the purchase data, so I saw in this community about the reports with the shopping experiences at "Storm Media Limited" I am concerned because it has no direct response from this company complaints.

Login to Me Too

walexandrini
Contributor
Contributor
Storm Media Limited I have not received any email from Storm Media Limited since the date of purchase of a product made on 06/22/2018, I only have the payment transaction ID via Paypal. I sent a message today to e-mail requesting the order data and shipping information. I found it strange that this company did not notify the purchase data, so I saw in this community about the reports with the shopping experiences at "Storm Media Limited" I am concerned because it has no direct response from this company complaints.
Login to Me Too

Jaq2
New Community Member
I was concerned about a mascara I purchased from them on 1st June 2018 because they were not responding. I Lodged a complaint with pay pal at the end of June. The package arrived in the mail yesterday and I have to say that it is the best mascara I have EVER used. Took 5 weeks to get here but well worth the wait. I cancelled my dispute today with Pay pal.
Login to Me Too

Tammy1964
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same product on My 22nd. I was going to file a dispute but maybe, since your order was delayed as well, I might still get it. Good to know you did. Glad you posted. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Rocbaa
Contributor
Contributor
You were lucky.
Login to Me Too

KathyK3
Contributor
Contributor
Which mascara?
Login to Me Too

walexandrini
Contributor
Contributor

I received the product today (07/23/2018), although vendor Storm Media Limited did not answer my inquiries or even bother to confirm my purchase information and shipping information, so I am closing my claim.

Login to Me Too

walexandrini
Contributor
Contributor

I received the product today (07/23/2018), although vendor Storm Media Limited did not answer my inquiries or even bother to confirm my purchase information and shipping information, so I am closing my claim.

Login to Me Too

missbestbud
I waited & emailed as never received dispatch details but never got a response from storm media. I then closed my dispute as my item arrived (after a month). Unfortunately the ionic brush doesn't work so I am now out of pocket & I have no return information. I email but never get a response from storm medua.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.