Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

ronsalvador
Contributor
Contributor

this post is from last year and Storm Media Limited is still conducting business with Paypal. Why?

Login to Me Too

michael429
New Community Member

i also have this on my paypal iknow nothing about this company and i have never done bussiness with storm media

Login to Me Too

I just reviewed my 2019 records and realized I have charges from this company as well.

Login to Me Too

jobaby1027
Contributor
Contributor

I, too, have a fraudulent charge from Storm Media for $59.93. It stems back to June 18, 2018, unfortunately.  I cannot believe I was so careless in not realizing I never receive the products I ordered from this company. The charge was actually made to my MasterCard account linked through my PayPal account. I am assuming nothing can be done at this point.

Login to Me Too

CCgirl
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I also ordered diamond accessories + painting pen but i only received the diamonds. Still trying to contact the seller
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi CCgirl, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum!

Please open a dispute for this transaction choosing the dispute reason as "Item not as Described". You can find steps on how to open a dispute here - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-open-a-dispute-with-a-seller-when-a-purchase-goes-...

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Flirtypinay1217
New Community Member
I just saw mine today for march22,2021 for this acct n I dont know what tha is.$18.96
Login to Me Too

Twin53577
New Community Member
I ordered something a month ago and it still has not been delivered. I have no way of contacting them, nothing.
Login to Me Too

SandyCLE
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a over the sink drying rack description was 17" x around 11, not sure of second figure. I received it and it was 14" x 9". I waited a good month for it to come because it's an international delivery from China.   It's too small to fit over my sink. Disappointed.  I guess I'll lodge a complaint with PatPal and hope for the best, but expect the worst. 

Login to Me Too

SandyCLE
Contributor
Contributor

It's an international shipment and may take a month. Look real carefully on your e mail from them and you may find a way to e mail them back. I did get a response from them, but the product they sent me was the wrong size.  The shipping co they used for my order was SF-Express from China. Good luck. I will never purchase anything from them or Smile Homey ads on Facebook again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.