Stolen money by Paypal

MediGarden
Contributor
Contributor

My daughter has being selling plants on ebay she has grown by herself, after some time Paypal blocked the account (she has 100% positive opinions on ebay), despite the fact we provided all the needed documents. We've got a message that the money will be available after 6 months. 6 months have passed in March 2021, now it is the middle of May 2021 and nobody answers the messages. What can we do? We are in Spain.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MediGarden 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MediGarden
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for answer. Their last message via customer service was from before about 9 months. It was about blocking access to my money for 6 months. After 6 months passed I sent them many messages, but they are only answering by automatic messages. I will try to contact them via facebook.

Login to Me Too

MediGarden
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted them via Facebook, they answered via messenger and then via email. Unfortunately they had written the same answer once again, that I need to wait 6 months after last received payment, which was 22nd of August 2020, so 6 months passed in 22nd of February 2021...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.