Stolen government funds

RobbedofMYlfe36
New Community Member
Hi. So, my ex boyfriend of many years and his mother decided to coerce a plan to wait until I was sleeping, the night before I left to see my son in Vegas after 3 years of not having a chance too, and while I was asleep, they took my phone, he put my finger on the unlock feature on my iPhone and his mother took it and did the rest of figuring out how to transfer all my 1200 stimulus payment to his bank and then he left me outside to starve and never be able to drive home to my house from the cities cuz I live up North 2 hrs drive so I was going to go home then. I tried to stop payment to him the next day when I saw what had happened and couldn’t bcuz it went through immediately. I had no way of contacting by one live on the phone to discuss it so eversinceJune Ivebeen putting in dispute after dispute and I’m beside myself because I just FINALLY was able to get back to my old home(now evicted due to not being able to pay my rent which THAT money would’ve taken care of for the whole summer until my job came back.) and get clothes that weren’t super hot summer weather clothes. I do not get how I can talk to somebody on the actual phone and not just automated messages because this really could become a legal matter! Does anyone have any idea of what to do?? I’ve tried everything it seems😔
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.