Stolen funds by paypal?

temp201906203i
Contributor
Contributor
Somehow paypal charged me three seperate $10 topups after paying a negative balance, and there's no $30 balance on my PayPal account and I've tried calling customer service third time today within the business hours but still closed? Wtf...
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp201906203i

lose the bad language and user i.d. and someone may help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

temp201906203i
Contributor
Contributor
Bad abbreviation*
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing a discrepancy between what was added to your account and the balance that resulted. It sounds like you might be using a service that requires that you add a set amount of money to your balance in order to use the service subsequently, is that correct? If there was a top up transaction, those subsequent payments would deplete the added balance. Were there any transactions that occurred after your top ups?

If you were charged for multiple top ups and the amount did not add to your balance, please report a billing issue in the Resolution Center. If you need additional assistance, please contact customer support. If you're calling by phone, please check to see if your time zone matches the one for the posted calling hours. You can also reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or email.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.