Stolen PayPal password

never_use
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone's password been stolen? 

I want to complain about the security problem of using PayPal, and the uselessness of Resolution Center!  After stealing my PayPal password, someone else easily spent a big amount of money from my PayPal account on purchasing an expensive automatic coffee machine. After reporting the problem, the Resolution Center says it is an authorized transaction. How could it be authorized? I, the owner of my PayPal account, knowing nothing about the transaction at all! Without solving all these issues, I will never use PayPal any more, and I will never recommand my friends to use it!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

never_use
Contributor
Contributor

After a second review which is appealed by me via a phone call, the PayPal sent me another email just now and determined that it is an unauthorized case and is returning the money back. Although PayPal did not explain why the first review performed yesterday determined that it was authorized, I am lucky that the money will come back finally.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.