Stolen Credit cards and paypal transactions

mlgdave
Contributor
Contributor

I have a KNOWN credit card thief, he got  me for about 5k using Square, now he is using his wifes account via paypal, verified address, The womans name is Maryann ***** (for Elena). Elena has t he same (very unusual) last name as the thief. I am of course NOT sending the products. How do I go about getting these guys shut down, caught, reported etc?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mlgdave,

I'm glad to hear that you're being cautious and not sending the products to someone that you believe to be a fraudulent buyer! If you believe that the account is fraudulent, you can contact customer service to let them know about the situation. 

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.