Still no item & can't reach company

Nic5612
New Community Member

I purchased an item from a website March 6. I have a PayPal receipt, I still haven't received my item. I called the number listed and it's disconnected, their email listed as contact is not working either. So I'm trying to address the issue with PayPal Resolution Center but my transaction isn't listed but I do have my PayPal receipt. How can I go about this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_paula

Hi Nic5612 and welcome, 

If you have made a payment using PayPal and you are not seeing on your transaction history than it may be that you used what we call a "guest account". This is where you use PayPal to pay for your item but do not log in to your PayPal account. I would recommend to try our chat option for this and request that a case is opened for you. You will need the transaction details and the email address that you used when you contact us. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

phillips6625

i have triedeverything and don't get anywhere its impossible to get help feel totally let down and I don't understand as there is nothing to resolve and don't get help from paypal even worse in the uncertain times my anxiety levels are through the roof 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.