Starshophub internet shop

Beddu
New Community Member

I paid 24,95 US dollars for buying Multifunctional Electric Sharpener - DIAMOND GRINDING WHEEL form FB advertisement and paid with PayPal.

I didn´t receive the item I paid for. I was sure that only secure advertisement are on FB like I was sure that PayPal can assure serious partners to their customers. Of course, I should control first on "trust pilot" if the shop was serious but I got the seller info (Starshophub) only after the purchasing. I received it from a PayPal mail regarding my successful transaction! Dear Pay Pall why do you have so bad research on your partner???

Pay Pal send me a further mail with the possibility to trace the item by using a tracking number (13 digits) and giving only the colorfulhope mail.

This mail after research leads to a 3 different transport/delivery companies who do not have 13 digits tracking numbers!

All require so much time to trace all and to find out that now you are sure that your item will never reach you and that you have been defrauded!

And again, dear Pay Pall please chose better your partners!

Thank you for my complaining

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dave_omg
Contributor
Contributor
What is PayPal doing to resolve this scam??. I would like my money refunded if it’s deemed Starshophub is a scam!. My invoice no i[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]. I prompt resolution to this is advisable or my money refunded.. disgraceful behaviour
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.