Starnest services

Sone97
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone had money taken from your account by Starnest services? An unauthorized 70$ payment went off on my account and I don't even know what for. I did not receive ANY service or item and I did not authorize the payment. I opened a dispute which Paypal decided was not unauthorized so they closed it and won't assist me. The transaction has no email for the "seller" clearly this is illegal. How do I get help with getting my money back? I'm a mom with a one year old to feed I can't lose that much money on NOTHING!!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sone97 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dasha0000
New Community Member
I have the same problem. I’ve never heard of this app and certainly never authorized the payment. I’ve contacted paypal once more, and hope to receive my money back soon. Were you able to solve this issue? Did paypal returned your money back?
Login to Me Too

Sone97
Contributor
Contributor
After countless emails and getting them to change my query to product not received and then getting no reply from the provider they did eventually refund me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.