Spreepicky8

hoffjeff62
Contributor
Contributor

i purchased a remote control car from lunk6 which ended up being spreepicky8 and i waited until i final received a package in mail  when i open it up it was a little car not even remote control i contacted the company ask what was the deal and could refund well they wanted me to keep it and give me 3 dollars back and refused and then wanted give 5 dollars and refused and 8 dollars and refused and then 13 dollars and i refused and turned over to paypal and now im waiting them to answer me on some things paypal had told me to send it back  and i would get full refund and i said ok but the address was in china so ask them for address in english because i cant read china and they would get the address in english and im still waiting for it and its been almost a month and i dont what the big deal of reviewing my case so long it should be easy im 58 yrs old and in all my life if a company made mistake they always made right with that product or something better but in this chase i did not  do anything wrong they did and i have pay return shipping that crazy they should pay for it refund my money to be right but i cant get answer out paypaln and this is really get old thank you for listerning

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hoffjeff62 

Guess it was one of these?

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Firstly I would contact customer services as per info below (if you can) and state you are still awaiting the address and if they are not going to give it to you then just refund.

Secondly tell them its a scam company and you shouldn't have to return it at all and request an immediate refund, you may get lucky.

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.