Tncryer
New Community Member
Has anyone had trouble getting there items from this company
Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Labrottiemama
Contributor
Contributor

I too, made the mistake from ordering from Spark Fashion on May 18,2020. It is now August 8,2020 and have not received the merchandise. I opened a dispute in Paypal's Resolution Center which is a joke as it has been under review since June. I emailed the seller for a refund. I am also unhappy with Paypal for not handling this in a timely manner. Not going to use Paypal again either. Only going with Amazon from now on.

Login to Me Too

fcmayer
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal denied my request for a refund which I am going to contest.

The item's were not similar to the seller's description and they were of such poor quality (materially) I wouldn't donate them to good will.
The item's didn't fit and are unwearable.
Paypal is also responsible for allowing a scamming site from China to be able to take advantage of its customers who put their trust in them. Paypal should have removed this site a long time ago.
Login to Me Too

smedeiros
New Community Member

I order 2 blouses in September have not received it yet. You also have to be careful when ordering blouses from Wal-Mart because I have order from them and it comes out of China and they are way too small and very cheap material, the only good thing is you can return it and get your money back. I learned after fhis order in september not to order anything unless i can take it back to a store. I am hoping PayPal does not charge me for something I did not receive

Login to Me Too

twinkletwirler
Contributor
Contributor

This is detailed explanation of the many issues with my Spark Fashion, which I’ve disputed. 1. The sizing on their website is incorrect, resulting in my return request. The item description does not match the advertising. 2. The website promises a 15 day guaranteed return policy, yet the email they sent me stated that they would void the return if I didn’t respond within 7 days. 3. NOWHERE on their website or in their website does their Return Policy state that I would be responsible to mail, at my expense, the items to Guangzhou, China. 4. The Return Policy does NOT state that I may be responsible for customs fees, as they state I am in their email below. 5. The quality of the items is very poor. 6. They discourage returns. Their initial email states that they will give me a 15% refund and can put that toward alterations. When I refused, they sent me an email offering a 25% refund. When I refused that, they sent me an email offering 30%. I’m not here to negotiate. I was led to believe that I bought good quality, correctly sized items, which was not the case. I did receive and RMA and have attempted to return the merchandise through Fedex, who told me the postal code on the address they gave me is not valid. Spark Fashion insists that it is. This company is a scam organization.  Amie

Login to Me Too

Lgstephanson
New Community Member

I think I have been taken too.  Sent Christmas gifts to friends who still have not received them.  I am really annoyed since I sent them emails notifying them so they would be on the lookout.

Login to Me Too

mirandagood
New Community Member

I also think this is a shady business.  I bought a top from Spark Fashion.  I found the item on the "JustFashionNow" website that I have done business with before.  Payment was made to Spark Fashion at the time of purchase through PayPal.  I got NO confirmation of this order from Spark Fashion although I sent them several emails (using the email address shown on my PayPal account) requesting that they at least confirm that I had ordered and paid for the blouse.  Silence.  I then found the same shirt  on the Annie Cloth website and ordered it.  (I really wanted the blouse.)  Strangely, my PayPal payment this time was also made to "Spark Fashion" so these must be the same store.  At the same time, I emailed Just Fashion since I first saw the shirt on their website.  They replied saying they having no connection to Spark Fashion.  I have now paid Spark Fashion and Annie Cloth $25 bucks each for the same shirt, but have received nothing from either of them.  I did get an order confirmation from Annie Cloth that they received the order, but still no  notification from them that it has been shipped. I ordered and paid for the shirt over 2 months ago and have gotten no notification of any shipping.  Obviously PayPal has received numerous complaints that there is something fishy about Spark Fashion/Annie Cloth.  I intend to open a dispute from them and see if I get satisfaction.

Login to Me Too

JoJoJoJo67
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue with Annie Cloth/ aka Sparks Fashion. Either they don't ship anything at all, or what they do ship looks like ridiculous clown clothes. Unwearable fabric, different cut, different color, cheap and flimsy. Then the games begin when contact with customer service is contacted. This company has an elaborate scheme and it works for them. I am setting up an official dispute with them through PayPal. This is the only way to let PayPal know what they are up to & hopefully get them removed. 

Login to Me Too

scooter2312
Should be removed from PayPal , has no return address to be found , can’t contact company . Furthermore PayPal is not really interested. Getting a refund is non existent because of time delay. Will stick to only Australian companies , but beware there also using Australian websites but also deal out of China .
Login to Me Too

SueKM
Yes!! But I took matter into my own hands I contacted Annie Clothe, asked for info regarding shipping. They sent info a shipping label had been created but the shipper had yet picked up the item. It had been 30 days So I contacted the shipper myself. I provided info regarding shipping label had been created, but no pick up. They picked it up based on my info and I had it in 1 week. Note: Annie Clothe last comment to me was besides creating a label, there was NOTHING they could do. WRONG, I did for myself what Annie Clothe should have done for me. Contact them, seek info regarding shipping labels and who the shipper is...contact that shipper with info regarding shipping label.. get your stuff! For the record, I now see Annie Clothe uses other names to do business. And I guess I bought again from them, not knowing 😞 !!! I'll never do business with a company that cares sooo little for their customers. No service = no business. Think not, look at all the business who closed this past year because of no customer/ business. In this car, take personal charge and get your stuff!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.