Sparks fashion or Annie cloth

Tncryer
New Community Member
Has anyone had trouble getting there items from this company
Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Sakyagirl

Why is this company allowed to operate as a seller on Paypal?  There are numerous complaints. The items do not arrive until after the payment authorization expiry date.  There is no return address provided or a method for purchasers to contact the company other than thru email.  The auto response email return form is constantly provided without any other response.  Customers are not able to dispute the payment due to the late arrival date and as a result no return address can be accessed via paypal.  

Login to Me Too

Grandma2Kayla
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot believe I fell for this and now I'm stuck probably with a lousy Christmas for my granddaughter. Luckily I bought from Animal Rescue, HSN Target. They should remove them. They say their address is in the US so I expected it soon. If it looks too good to be true it usually is. Today I saw a ad on Facebook saying if you order by 12/17 it is guaranteed Xmas delivery. WHAT ???? From CHINA. Their BBB rating is D and F. Paypal and Facebook should remove them as a seller.  

Login to Me Too

twinkletwirler
Contributor
Contributor

I agree and I have requested that.

Login to Me Too

Grandma2Kayla
Contributor
Contributor

Someone said Success? As  of today I'm seeing they are a banner company on EBay!!! They are still operating under Annie Cloth and probably other sham companies. 

Login to Me Too

Julsvinny
Contributor
Contributor
I hope they remove them ASAP. Horrible.
Login to Me Too

Julsvinny
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying to return my purchases. Items are horrible. I feel like a dummy. I’m gonna call PayPal and dispute this purchase.
Login to Me Too

SueKM
See my reply above to Has any had problems with this company. Use your emails..to get your stuff. I bet the only thing you see us a shipping label has been created! Use all that information, contact the shipper on the record regarding a label created. Waiting for pick up. The shipper will get your stuff as it means money to them.
Login to Me Too

Clabbe1
Contributor
Contributor
Horrible company. Clothing is not good quality. Company is impossible to get a return authorization from! Will NEVER order from this company again!
Login to Me Too

Grandma2Kayla
Contributor
Contributor

got 124 worth from them thinking they were a US company. have to pay remaining 3 payments. they had a US address but stupid me looked at the price and bought. still ;paypal, ebay and facebook ought to check their sellers they profit off of them. curious to see how paypal will handle this

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.