Spanish & weird cell

kimbarella
Contributor
Contributor

I've been getting pfishing email this past week related to Paypal; I could see in preview it was weird and simply tossed. However, I logged in to my account and it's Spanish. I can't change it, even after reading instructions on how to change. English is selected, now, but most content still in Spanish. I saw an unusual cell number in place of my cell number, I know I didn't change it. I can't reach Customer Support by any avenue, so far. Anyone else having similar problems? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Candiceshea
New Community Member
Me too!
Login to Me Too

Libby79
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar problem.  Went to make a purchase today.  Haven't used paypal in a while.  Needed to reset password.  Text sent to me was in spanish.  Saw post about changing language in profile.  Did that, but parts of site still come up in spanish.  Also found that $1000 was transferred from my savings account to my paypal account two weeks ago.  I did not consciously do this and find it hard to think i could have done this by accident.  Very dodgy...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.