South Africa

Leila06
New Community Member
I would like to warn every single person considering buying anything from a place called Ciry Odyssey I bought and paid for a bag which they claimed was leather paid almost R400 with discount then they mailed me details of my order after taking my money only to realise that the town was incorrect. I immediately notified them and requested they cancell order and reimburse me only to be told they dont do refunds. Of course they dont after months of backwards and forwards I received the so called leather bag today and is cheap napa plastic I am livid and appalled at the disgusting scammers out there. I will be posting pics and an article on all social media. Please, please do not buy from them and if PayPal could assist in trying to get my money back I will gladly give back these scammers their rubbish.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Leila06 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) dispute.

You have 180 days from date of payment to file dispute.

You can also apply for return shipping costs reimbursement:

https://www.paypal.com/za/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Leila06 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) dispute.

You have 180 days from date of payment to file dispute.

You can also apply for return shipping costs reimbursement:

https://www.paypal.com/za/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.