Sorry, but we need more information. Please contact Customer Service for assistance.

Alexander_Ababa
New Community Member
Hey there, paypal held my paypal money for 180days during my account limitations, and it passed 180days already and paypal sent me an email about withdrawing my paypal funds and when i tried to withdraw it says "Sorry, but we need more information. Please contact Customer Service for assistance." can somebody help me get out with this problem?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hi, Alexander_Ababa. Not being able to withdraw money from your PayPal account is a definite concern! It may indeed be necessary to contact Customer Service for more direct, real-time assistance, but it's possible some troubleshooting steps may resolve things.

It may be helpful to log out of everything on your computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files (through Windows Control Panels including Java, Internet Options and Flash Player, if applicable), and then shut down your system for a couple of minutes at least (including your computer, modem and WiFi router, if applicable).

After that's done, please allow 24-48 hours for the Security System to re-set. The error message sounds like the System has detected factors that indicate a higher than usual level of risk, and that's led to the need for more information. After waiting 24-48 hours, please make only one attempt to withdraw money, and please make sure you are logging on from a secure network.

If you continue to get the same error message, I regret the only option would be to contact Customer Service. You can find PayPal's phone number by logging on, clicking Contact at the bottom of the page, and then clicking Call Us. You may also contact PayPal via Facebook Messenger (click the Send Message button on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/paypal) and via Twitter (by sending a Direct Message to @AskPayPal).

I hope this information is helpful. 🙂

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.