Sorry but Right now, we’re not able to transfer the money to your bank ERROR

Sweatyz28
Contributor
Contributor

I’m getting the Right now, we’re not able to transfer the money to your bank error and I’m not sure why, I have always been able to transfer money or send money to others and all of the sudden it’s not letting me, I can’t call PayPal because there custom support center is closed, any help would be appreciated 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Sweatyz28 

I hope you are doing good. Here's an article that includes some possible reasons why you are getting that error message and also includes 

some options for you to transfer money.

Why can't I transfer money to my bank?

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Stay Safe! 

Login to Me Too

Sweatyz28
Contributor
Contributor
Okay so it’s not the bank card because I’ve tried a few, and Iv always been able to use this one before, also, it’s not only transfers it’s not letting me do, but it dosent let me use my balance at all, I can’t buy anything, pay anyone, or transfer it. So it’s not that option, I tried the security check thing, still doesn’t work, so option 3 would be the PayPal security noticed something... so what do I do about that?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.