Sorry I’m new to this - have a refund Q

Passthewine
New Community Member
Hi, My first time needing to request a refund from someone due to an item being largely different from advertisement. I have contacted her via Facebook and email along with the group organiser but the seller is not replying. I have gone to open a case through the PayPal resolution centre by it just gives me the option to email her (which I have done again). What happens next if she doesn’t reply or refuses to refund? How do I actually open a case? Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Passthewine,

As long as you've paid for the item as Goods and Services, you can start opening a dispute in your Resolution Center. If it was sent as a Personal Payment, unfortunately you would need to continue to work with the merchant for a refund. If you paid with a credit card you can reach out to your credit card provider to see what options they may have. 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.