Someone with a brain!

Youareidiots
New Community Member

Okay. All I want is to have my money in this stupid account returned into my bank account. I have cancelled the order immediately yet no refund. I have contacted the seller. I have left numerous emails for both PayPal and the seller. It's only $20.87. But today I got hung up on twice. I had someone bold faces lie to me that it is my fault because someone hacked my account from Russia and the fourth refused to transfer me to a supervisor. First!!! Learn how to be in customer service! Welcome to hell! I am the consumer! PayPal has in my opinion acted fraudulently. I am Canadian I would like to speak to someone in Canada!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JoeDecks
New Community Member

I am sadly with you on this one. PayPal has obviously taken a turn downward. I am now sitting on hold, waiting to speak to a human being, after having an issue with an obvious web scam. 

Seems like PayPal is now in the business of helping online scammers keep our money... 

Login to Me Too

Youareidiots
New Community Member
Yes. I was hung up on twice. Lied to and told I can't get my refund because someone from Russia hacked my account and the fourth refused to transfer me to a supervisor. I have been emailing the seller everyday. No refund. My actual bank account is being held as well. So I can't get any funds from anywhere. All I want is the money that has been yransfered from my bank account to PayPal to now be yransfered from PayPal back to my bank and then the PayPal account closed. Seems simple right?? You would think!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.