Someone used my account on Ebay! PayPal support closed my account!!!

Murad_Hasanov
Contributor
Contributor

Someone used my PayPal account on Ebay. I noticed the money's coming. I looked into the invoices. Some guy put half-price on eBay. I understand my PayPal account is hacked. I changed the password.

After a while the flow of money stopped. Some of the money started to be a refund (I think it was on ebay. The guy who hacked my account had done it). After 1 day there were 3 non-refundable payments. First I made 2 refunds. 1 payment remained because money was less. I did refund when money came to the account. I don't owe anybody! 

My account was restricted because of the events I mentioned. They asked me to authenticate myself as a seller! 

I called the support 3 times at different times. I told them my problem. Every time they said they understood me and they would solve the problem.

In the last phone call I realized that PayPal support is only available to talk. Not to solve problems!
The address linked to my Business account has been verified.

Support said to me "Your address is required to verify". 

said, "Look carefully, my address is already verified."

After a while, he confirmed my words.

He said I didn't do all the refunds. It was known that I did all the refunds again. (In short, they don't know what they're doing.)

He said that he understood the problem and that she would head for the solution to the appropriate department.

Today my account is completely closed!

Why is that?! What have I done?!

My account is closing due to PayPal's own problem. Why does any people without my permission how to use my Paypal account on Ebay? What's the API for?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Murad_Hasanov
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.