Someone please Help me! I've been scammed.

NicholasKNii118
New Community Member

Please anyone help me resolve my issue. PayPal has scammed me out of my money. I bought something a while ago online. It was a sick (cool) book! The merchant told me when I bought the book that PayPal would send me the **bleep** tracking information. They never did for 4 days. I went for help to the help center and the PayPal people have advised me to file a dispute with the merchant. I did. I never got an email saying they would settle the dispute soon. I went back to the message center to see if they would help me and sent several messages for help. Help never came, they never sent me the tracking info by email nor did they ever send me an email that they would solve my case soon like they normally do quick. And to make matters worse, they didn't send me any emails like they normally do that I sent messages to the support and that they would be answered. PayPal is doing **bleep** nothing to solve my problem or care to solve my problem. Everyone on PayPal, pull out quick. I expect the merchant and PayPal to refund my card immediate not in 5 days I can't wait anymore. They did nothing to help me and they didn't even care to try. Please someone advise me on what I should do now?!? PayPal is doing **bleep** nothing for my dispute anymore.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NicholasKNii118 

Did you escalate to a claim within 20 days? What is the status of the dispute? Closed? Under review? Go to the Resolution Center to check on the case. If you can’t appeal and you paid with credit card, file a chargeback with your credit card instead.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NicholasKNii118 

Did you escalate to a claim within 20 days? What is the status of the dispute? Closed? Under review? Go to the Resolution Center to check on the case. If you can’t appeal and you paid with credit card, file a chargeback with your credit card instead.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

wmassey0919
Contributor
Contributor
eBay charged my PayPal $35 for shipping fee that I never shipped the guitar cuz I never sold it eBay said they took the charge off but PayPal won't answer the phone and when you go to the help line it's just multiple choice questions you know you can't chat with anybody you can't figure out what to do I won't use them anymore I just deal with Amazon. eBay went down to my book I've never use eBay again or PayPal I use venmo and Amazon they're the winners and PayPal they can't even hire people to answer the phone and they're scamming people left and right so I'd be real careful they won't send you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.