Someone has hacked into my PayPal account to make purchases, I lost a large amount of money

littlecharming
New Community Member

Someone has hacked into my PayPal account, made several unrecognized transactions, and paid by my PayPal balance and my Debit Visa card. I lost a large amount of money.

From the transaction details, it showed that a person called “Artem Chebotarov” in Poland has used my account to purchase several items from a company.  

I was in panic and immediately changed my password, and opened a case for dispute. However, PayPal replied to me in a few hours, and refused my dispute, said that they had determined there was no unauthorized use. And they have closed my case, I didn’t know how to make an appeal.  How can I contact PayPal?

I then found the Pre-approved payments for “Facebook”, and “eBay UK Limited” were active, so I stopped them.

I reported to HSBC’s fraud team with these fraud transactions. Also I filed a police report for fraud crime to Action Fraud.

I do not know what to do. Anybody could help?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.