Someone hacked my paypal account

Dukhik
Contributor
Contributor
At my night someone hackdd my acvount abd did some joom order $810 , that order is not shown on ky joom account. I changed paypal password in the morning. Raised a dispute, but it is closed saying trasaction was authorized. Does anyone has similar case in last week? I seek support.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Dukhik 

Thank you for taking time to use the community forum to be heard as our phone lines are currently closed due to the pandemic coronavirus (covid-19) emergency.  It seems that you are having an impression that somewhat hacked your account and you immediately file a dispute for a unauthorized transaction amounting to $810 in which according to you is not showing on your PayPal account but you were charged.  As what you mentioned apparently this dispute was closed and you were told that its a valid transaction.  First, let me just tell you that i will just answer your query based on what i read from your post because i do not have a visual on your account.  Based on my experience here in customer support in PayPal this transaction might have been done as a guest checkout that's why it's not showing on your account.  No worries all you have to do is contact our customer service.  How to do that? since our phone lines is not available well, PayPal find a new ways to assist our customer and this is via Chat.  How does it works? Customer must login to their PayPal account and go to Message Center wherein they can find the Chat Support option in which you could interact with our customer service representative as they have the capacity to view your account.  Once you get hold of our customer service tell them that you are trying to know about this $810 transaction, just a heads up please ready for the following information for them to trace the transaction ( Case ID if you happen to know it / transaction number or full account number of the card wherein you were charged for that transaction) Note: in case you provide the card number please don't provide the expiration date and the last 3 digits at the back of the card as this is not important on the case as well as for your protection.  Hope that i was able to assist you.  Stay Safe and God Bless.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.