Someone else running my paypal account

Batnana
Contributor
Contributor

While i was in the hospital last 3 weeks and I got home My PayPal was -1500 and the bank card attached is -900

someone just figured out how to send money so they had a big time and just kept on and on.. so the fees are out the roof..

I was on the phone for 5 hours tonite with paypal and being on hold most of the time and they said I had to pay it back What can I do I don't have that kind o money and paypal should have my back but they said no I had to call my bank tomorrow and do a ACH Return I don't have a clue what that even is...

can someone help me to tell PayPal they are doing me wrong...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Callie

Hello @Batnana -

Thank you for reaching out through the PayPal Community! I am sorry to hear what happened and can understand being concerned about this. That is quite a lot of money! This would require further review to see what could have happened and what options are available. To avoid sharing personal information over a public forum, I would recommend reaching out to Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact." 

Thank you! 

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.