Someone Please Help!!! Paypal literally is **bleep**ing up my life!!!!

LORDDALAMER
Contributor
Contributor

So several months ago, I had a nasty shout match with a supervisor on the phone and I was **bleep** off. After that I resolved not to use paypal and went so far as paying thru direct credit card, venmo, or bitcoin. A month after my **bleep** experience with the Paypal supervisor. I go to buy something from ebay and my paypal is no longer shown as a payment option. I go to paypals website and can’t log in with my user info and password. I get informed that my account was deleted and my only option is to create a new account. Keep in mind I’ve been using the same paypal since 2008 so I have been verified, confirmed, and shown thru a pattern of behavior that I am primarily a purchaser for personal and commercial items, one year I had over 15k I spent in paypal for vendors and company purchases in sent payments. But I did sometimes sell a random rc part or item I’m no longer using. So I have received a fair share of payments without issue or disputes. Thats over 10 years of identity and its gone🤮 I said **bleep** it and just left it at that and reopened my account same email, same name, same everything. But I’m a new customer🤷🏻‍ ♂️ 🤡 Well I recently tried to community crowd source buyers for a bulk buy of Boosted Board parts in China, direct from the factory. Which is desperately needed to keep our electric skateboards working. Because Boosted as a company announced they were closing the business and firing all staff. The parts that Boosted made available to the public thru vendors was limited. As a result critical components like the proprietary motors,batteries,Electronic speed controller, remotes, bluetooth modules, wheel trucks and other critical parts, were never available for sale to the general public. This way Boosted Stoke Support was your only option to get repairs or parts. They had a monopoly. So when they closed down. The Boosted Community with over 100k riders are in the cold with no real options. The boosted motors and other electrical components are software encoded so that you can only use Boosted brand parts. When the Boosted community knew we were in real trouble and riding dead tech. So Boosted Legacy Discord chat was born. Myself and several hundred others in the course of 7 days sourced and verified the company contact in Hubei province and negotiated the purchase of Boosted OEM Parts. I painstakingly posted and responded on facebook boosted groups for the continental United States and Canada as well as on the reddit Boosted forum. The amount of disbelief and outright hostility for trying to help a community keep their boards going has been almost enough to make me say **bleep** it. But for those people there are 5 more saying thanks for helping, even if they can’t afford to buy in and with Corona Virus I understand money is tight. So after I completed my 2 weeks of online crowdsourcing, being awake on china time while in the united states so I could converse with the vendor and set up invoicing and shipping and any logistics involved. I finally start collecting payments. Paypal phone support becomes unavailable the next day due to covid-19🤮🤮🤮 I have holds on my account for all the payments. I get told my only option via paypal messenger service, is to provide the tracking # for each payment 😂 Which is impossible as I need the money to pay the vendor to even get a tracking info, and the items shipped. Or I can wait 21 days to clear. I explain the situation to the buyers in the group. I have 100% transparency with the buyers as I’m not doing this for financial gain. I am literally trying to keep our skateboards alive. The group as a whole understand my situation and some people elect to opt out. I immediately refund anyone who requests it. No issue, no delay, its not my money and I have no intent of doing anything but paying for our Boosted parts. The large majority elect to wait the 21 days for payment to clear, as I actively only take payment as goods and services because I want people to have buyer protection and feel secure. Plus I want to make sure I am dotting my i’s and crossing my t’s. So to make things interesting some real immature piece if **bleep** names Alberto <removed> starts spamming the group buy chat on facebook with inane chatter and clearly in need of social interaction. Keep in mind that the group chat is only for group updates on the purchase. I immediately remove him from the group chat so the other members arn’t annoyed by this guys antics. He messages me immediatly asking whats going on since he’s been removed from the group. I attempt to spare this idiots feelings and tell him I ended the group chat and will message people one on one from now on. Thinking I’ve removed a **bleep**ing headache. Nope! This **bleep** messages another buyer in the group chat, named Doug the owner of Momentum Boards. Doug proceeds to send Berto pics of the group chat which has been updated with a post from me apologizing for getting off track with Berto’s spamtastic posts. Doug asks me for a refund after I tell him I don’t want him in the group anymore for his drama queen antics sending screen pics to the Troll Berto. I refund him and kick him out of the group chat. Berto immediatly files a paypal dispute, saying I’m trying to defraud him and kicked him out of the group chat. His payment hasn’t even be received at this time its 2 days after I met this jackass online and he sent payment, with e-check so its still pending at this time. So when I see the paypal email notifying me of the dispute. I immediately refund this turd and attempt to contact paypal in the matter. The next day I wake to see my bank account I share with my Girlfriend is missing $178 the full amount of what Berto sent. I contact paypal immediatly via messages 6 hours later they inform me that the money was taken out of my bank account as a precaution because my paypal account balance is $6.70 short as a result of the fees the charged. Yes! the fee charges they took out of the payment, because it was sent as goods and services. When I attempt to reason with these people over paypal messages and ask why they would literally rob my bank account $178 for money that was refunded, never actually was touched in any form by me, and never available for transfer as it was pending still, plus keep in mind the 21 day hold on payments being imposed on me currently!!!! I ask why would you take $178 if my paypal balance was going to be $172 after paypal took out their fees for a transaction I hadn’t even received yet and refunded, so why not take the $6 and change?????since you have all the money and I’ve transferred nothing out. No response. So after several hours of attempting to speak with paypal rationally. I lose my last nerve and type out a expletive heavy series of messages to paypal agent in chat. I call my bank and have them start a chargeback. I never removed the money and technically never received it, or had any access to its, since it was pending. When paypal committed theft and stole $178 out of my account to protect their own interests for money they had in their control in its entirety. And for what was literally $6.70 negative balance they assessed in fees for a transaction that **bleep**ed me. After this **bleep** I’m $178 poorer. Then to add insult to injury paypal after they robbed me, release the $172 balance pending in my paypal, from the $178 payment that I already refunded. When I try to instant transfer my money. Yes! my own **bleep**ing money minus $6 and change paypal fees charged to **bleep** me. They won’t allow the transfer, it says the transfer can continue but I will have to wait 24 hours for payment to clear due to security issues with my account 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 2 days later after repeated messages to paypal message service demanding my money it finally appears in my account. Whatever I think thats the end of it. Not even **bleep**ing close. My bank the next morning flagged the intial $178 paypal withdrawal as unauthorized and stopped the payment to paypal. Paypal freezes and locks me out of my account. I immediately call my bank an tell them to please release the hold since paypal has transferred my money back minus their service fee. My bank says ok. I have since clicked on all the links to clear my account and filled out the information, today I found my bank account is once again $178 poorer. So I’m thinking OK things are getting settled out. Nope. my girlfriend who shares a bank account with me, and was receiving payment on her own paypal account, which was sent as friends and family. Now she can’t transfer her own money out of paypal that is in no way tied to my buy in. Its her money and she can’t get it because she shares a bank account with me. Still worse I don’t feel like I did anything wrong and paypal keeps **bleep**ing me over. Can someone please help!!! I am contacting a Attorney and actually got a positive interest from NBC local affiliate to air a piece about how some Businesses are hurting customers finacially during the Covid-19 pandemic and how its unethical and in some cases fraud and a criminal action. I don’t want to go that far, but for 2 weeks I’ve called paypal daily and after playing automated response choices till I’m supposed to be transferred to someone. I get the recorded message that phone service is unavailable and to send a message or check the resolution center. At this point I have refunded half of my initial buy in members and loss thousands of dollars in revenue that would’ve helped offset the overall cost and shipping tariffs by being equally split with more buyers. Now because I have lost half my buyers the shipping costs and tariffs are going to be higher per person. Not to mention I feel if paypal had never closed my original account without my consent or knowledge because of pissy Supervisor. I wouldn’t be in this position because I never had a payment held or delayed. My last issue on my original paypal that led to **bleep** off the supervisor 🖕🏻 🖕🏻 🖕🏻 👏 👏 👏was when paypal refused to refund me for a damaged ebay purchase till I shipped it back but wanted me to pay for the shipping. I took the loss and told them to **bleep** themselves literally and figuratively. Now this **bleep** sandwich is what I’m eating, and the worse part that makes me want to drive Omaha,Nebraska and sit at the front door of Paypals offices. Is that my awesome girlfriend 🥰 who has nothing to do with any of this **bleep** is getting **bleep**ed over in her paypal just for sharing a bank account with me. I’m getting **bleep**ed over by paypal because they are morons and want to keep outsourcing customer support instead of actually paying someone U.S.based to help American customers. All in search of saving a buck while **bleep**ing me up 😂 😂 😂 Right! So at this point what can I do? Can I call a government agency or community group like the BBB? Because if this **bleep** isn’t criminal at the very least its unethical and just unprofessional as **bleep**. Just like my bombastic expletive laden story. Which is how I choose to spend my time self quarantining.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Alexex1xx2
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has **** me over with basically the same situation and now I’m gonna lose all my money...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.