Somebody used my account to buy stuff

Rojus
New Community Member

Hello everyone i opened my paypal account and i found this : 

Paid with MasterCard Credit Card   x-<removed> You'll see "PAYPAL *CASEKING" on your card statement. Shipped to Rojus <removed> Czech RepublicTrack your shipment CF61330603 9DE 20 January 2020, Sent by DE_DHL_PACKET Status: Shipped Category Electronics Transaction ID 0E392225P75155625Seller info Caseking GmbH <removed> http://www.caseking.de Invoice ID casekingde_1646484Purchase details Intel Core i7-9700K 3,6 GHz (Coffee Lake) Sockel 1151 - boxed 384,90 EUR Item #HPIT-529 Shipping 12,99 EUR  Total 397,89 EUR  

Anybody knows why people do this? Why don't they create own accounts? Why they choosed me ? And can they buy stuff using my bank account if its connected to this account? I don't feel safe anymore in here.. Its not even my number or address but its my name and last name

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Rojus,

I'm very sorry to hear about the unauthorized activity in your account. I would advise reporting the unauthorized transactions, changing your password, and ensuring any details that don't belong to you (such as the number and address) are removed. If you run into any trouble completing these steps, please contact us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can help. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

giorgig
New Community Member

Hello, 

I have not account yet, but I got sms that somebody pay on Paypal with my master card
how i can to ask Paypal to cancel transaction
I already blocked card, call bank and soonest go in police department
can Paypal cansel transaction, ask some responsibility from that one how us my card?

best regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.