Solve account limitation

kiralybalazs
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm struggling on the account limitation. Every time I log in, it shows that I need to resolve the problem, but when I click on it, it shows a message that "we will be back in a few days". Since I already handed over every documentum, I cannot change anything.

I dont get any answer through the contact us form (even though it says they will answer in 24h). Can anyone help how could I solve this problem? I already signed and uploaded a lot of docs and basically I get nothing new, no instructions, I cannot even click on anything else just the solve the limitation button that after I click nothing change..

There is the process that I can follow and do nothing:

image.png

image.png

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kiralybalazs
Contributor
Contributor

I had to call them in order to check my case. I dont really get why I have to make phone calls in 2019, but it seems thats the solution...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kiralybalazs

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kiralybalazs
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply!:) I tried sent them several messages, but no answer from paypal.. Thats why I'm trying to find a solution here, maybe someone already had this issue and found something useful that I couldnt.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kiralybalazs
Contributor
Contributor

I had to call them in order to check my case. I dont really get why I have to make phone calls in 2019, but it seems thats the solution...

Login to Me Too

piaplant
Contributor
Contributor

I would love to talk to somebody but when I call or it gets cut off before getting to an agent or they tell me they will call me due to too much demand and they never call. how did you do to call them? plus, its an internatuion call for me as im in costa rica

Login to Me Too

kadirbekaktoti
New Community Member

Did it help? Because I've been calling them dozens of time. Taking into account that my account is Kazakh one, but it registered to US (I have no idea why) and I am in Poland now, and calls from Poland to USA are really expensive. While Paypal doesn't reply me at all. I've tried all the possible ways to contact them but still have no solution. 

Login to Me Too

kiralybalazs
Contributor
Contributor

To me it helped. Turned out they were missing the document that I uploaded almost a year ago... Idk why they didnt see it. But the phone support was helpful and solved it (I had to upload the document again to another surface).

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kadirbekaktoti

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

You are supposed to withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts before you leave your old country. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved.

The only exception is U.S expats can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts (paypal is a U.S company so they allow their citizens to do this).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.