Sold my Computer on eBay to help pay rent, account has been locked.

CameronStewart2
New Community Member

About 2 weeks ago, I sold my PC on eBay for £530, initially my account became limited, and they asked for important documents to prove my identity, to which I did. Shortly after I was notified that 'I can't use PayPal anymore' due to a breach of the user agreement. I've been on the phone to customer service for 2 hours, and still haven't spoken to a real person. Live chat is claiming they're closed and to come back between 8am - 6:30pm, despite its currently 4:40pm, which I find hilarious. I've sent numerous emails to customer service but to no avail. Once this issue is resolved, I will never ever use this terribly flawed and down-right awful website again, the only reason I did was because eBay makes you. Not only that, I am behind on my rent payment as I was expecting to receive my money straight away. Especially during times like this, PayPal has really **bleep**ed me in the **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.