Sold counterfeit goods told to return but no address given.

surferbyday
New Community Member

Bought Doc Marten Boots that were obvious fakes and after much headache was told I had to return them. At no location can I find a return address to ship to and I was never contacted back like I was told with the address. Now I cannot move forward while the counterfeit seller is eating up my dispute time. 

Hold time is 3 hours now. No other way to communicate or update. Losing all confidence in paypal. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

surferbyday
New Community Member

Waited on hold for ever to get a translation for the return address only to get dropped over an hour in. Back on hold. 

Login to Me Too

klc777
Contributor
Contributor

I am experiencing same issue.   Was fooled by legit looking website that appeared in google shopping search and thought I had purchased a desk.  Never received a confirmation and after checking out the site, fake phone, fake email and fake mailing address - I contacted PayPal.  The seller's info on the site said U.S., but they are actually in China.  I have an open claim with PayPal, but the seller is tricking them with sending mail via USPS and putting the tracking number in to prove that a shipment was made.   The post office confirmed that whatever was sent was mail letter sized, definitely not a desk AND sent to the wrong person.  They just used the same zip code to prove something was sent to my area.   I reported all of this to the FTC and it looks like the fake seller has removed the website - but Paypal hasn't refunded my $$.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.