Sold camera on eBay but buyer says it’s defective

asrmrc
New Community Member
Hi dear eBay users, I sold a used camera Nikon D5300 several days ago, it’s like new condition. Only 530 shut count. I asked for $400. Someone paid me through PayPal without asking anything. So I shipped it. But once they recieve it. They start to request refund. Saying my camera is defective and couldn’t turn on. But I do tried it with my husband before we ship it. It works well. And we even took some photos before shipping it. So I replied to her saying could we talk see if it’s the battery issue or if they didn’t turn on camera correctly? But they gots mad and saying it’s not their responsibility to check the battery bla bla. They just want return it quickly. I asked for proof like photos or vedioes. Then they never reply. (They always reply right away for returning issues). I have checked some forums and believing they are liars. This is the second time I have sold items on eBay. (Sold a book 4 years ago). Instead of accepting the rerun request and receiving the item back, is there anything else I can do? I am just worrying they will ship back a non-working camera to me. Thanks a lot. Any suggestion is appreciated. Anna
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.