Sold bad voucher

uyclu
Contributor
Contributor

I have paid for 2 paysafe cards that were rendered void for what, i don't know. But, upon requesting that my vouchers be replaced, i have had to deal with 3 and a half months of frustrating nonsense emails (none of which contain refund or information regarding refunds. When i finally ound a contact number and called up, the idiot agent took me around in circles, asking me to prove my identity when that is irrelevant since i have no account with them that was used in the transaction. They continue to ask my name and other details they cannot prove to be correct as i am NOT on their system. It has been more than 3 months since first being robbed by paypal. Now there is a new incident and i feel as if i will not get my money back. So, now i seek to sue paypal over their paysafe card (which name makes no sense, since this is proving to be a very unsafe way to pay online. If anybody has any information as to how to speed up this process or details of an organisation that deals with this kind of rip off, please reply as i am extremely angry to know that these things can be done to paying customers

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Rishita

Hi @uyclu,

Welcome to PayPal Community. 

As it is an account specific information, I would request you to contact Customer Service. To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter

I hope this helps! 

Rishita 

Login to Me Too

uyclu
Contributor
Contributor

Now, the problem is that i paid cash for a voucher, from a high street newsagent and did not use my account for it in any way. just straight from the voucher, to the website

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Schae

@uyclu

Thanks for your reply!

I'm terribly sorry for the poor experience you've faced! I'm not too sure I know what you mean by paying cash for a voucher from a high street newsagent since Paysafe cards need to be registered with the customer's correct information. If you paid for the Paysafe card with a PayPal account or PayPal guest account, you would need to be in contact with our Customer Service agents. They can review what options are available for a refund. Whether you signed into PayPal or not, Customer Service is required to verify the identity of who they are speaking to. 

If you are speaking only about Paysafe and paid differently (cash like you've mentioned), then you will need to be in contact with their Customer Service agents as we are not the same company.  

I hope this information is beneficial! Thank you.

-Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

temp20200121
New Community Member

When i say i paid cash for a voucher, i mean the same way you buy top up for your mobile without using bank details. 16 digit voucher. If u don't know what that is, u have not the expertise to help me with this incident

Login to Me Too

temp20200121
New Community Member

Well, If they can't make transactions safely, without flaws and room for mistakes like this, maybe i will speak to their licensing company. All this typing back and forward for a stinking £20 is annoying and i have already taken steps towards putting them in court and have substantial evidence (also, the evidence of being asked for proof of the offending product AFTER already sending it) Incompetence at it's finest

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.