Sold an Instagram page for $5,000 USD and then 1 month later received a chargeback

CoadyJane
New Community Member

I sold an Instagram page for $5,000 and then 1 month after the buyer had been in control of the account I received a chargeback for "Fraud", I won the first dispute and thought that was the end of the stress, but then 2 weeks later I received another one but this time it was for "Goods not being quite as promised" even though I know that these goods were exactly as promised and the buyer was happy. I have lost this last chargeback dispute and PayPal has given this person a refund without giving me any explanation what so ever! And without even helping me to retrieve the Instagram pages that this person is still in control off. 

Their has to be something that I can do too either get the money back that I earnt or my Instagram page back that I worked SO hard to grow and to be worth this amount of money. 
Someone please help me, ANY help will be so appreciated especially as it seems impossible to get onto paypal, even there chats have not been open to me at any time during the day and I have been checking on the hour every hour....

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.