So ive been scammed....

Hjssko1710
New Community Member
Yes i know.. what a surprise. Well life gets better. I filed a dispute as i should, and guess what. I filed and unauthorized payment disput in instead of "i didnt receive item" well obviously they denied my case and it was closed, however i cant file the item not received dispute because the other was case was denied. I need help on what to do ( yes i know 2 stupid mistakes in one paragraph) i need my money back. Someone please help
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Photofinishes
New Community Member
I got scammed very similar. Denied my claim now I can’t file s new one for the wrong goods. This service sucks! I’m ready to try another online payment site after many years. Customer service here is terrible!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Hjssko1710, @Photofinishes,

Thank your for your posts!

I am sorry to hear about your negative experiences. If you have filed a case incorrectly, please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.