So Frustrated with Paypal limitation issues

Charco
Contributor
Contributor

We keep on getting locked out of our PAYPAL account. This is the secondtime that we've been locked out in less than a month. It is getting very frustrated to not be able to get money from our account. We had this account fixed last month and submitted everything they have requsested. Why are we constantly been locked out? Can you please let us know? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Charco 

Unfortunately, no one here can answer that question. Perhaps its the way you behave with your account or some kind of account activity pattern that somehow triggers PayPal's internal security system. Meanwhile, I just saw one post from a user who opened an account in someone's else's name, but used their own financial information on it, made transactions including one for smartphone, canceled order, got refunded and closed the account.  There's security reflags and user agreement violations written all over it but nothing happen to this person lol. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.