So Called RESOLUTION

wickedtatz
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like I am in the same boat as a lot of other people here. My claim was continually "POSTPONED"  so that the seller could responds (over 2 months) and in the end sided with the seller! No matter how many times I tried to contact the so called "RESOLUTION CENTRE" I got no reply nor would they answer the phone. I for one will be using the less and less from now on.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

xavier-2003
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, keeping in mind that exact circumstances are likely to be different.

After dragging on for months, my case was abruptly denied and closed.

It was reviewed again and correctly resolved shortly after making contact with Paypal CS via Twitter DM.

I now suspect that they tried to add more automation to the claims process and it went

horribly wrong, indiscriminately closing cases in favor of the sellers. 

Login to Me Too

wickedtatz
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks xavier-2003. I don't have a twitter account. Everything is automated with PayPal. I suppose they are trying to get richer by not paying wages to real people. I have overcome MY problem by completing one of the jigsaw puzzles and will turn it into a table, the other I will let my grandkids complete then frame for them. The cost of sending them back to China with tracking will cost me nearly as much as the refund. Needless to say I will be using PayPal less frequently now! And buying from China even less!

Login to Me Too

xavier-2003
Contributor
Contributor

In case of others also reading this thread, cost of return postage claims are handled separately and with conditions.

A "Request return shipping refund" link can be found in each transaction's details on your Activity page.

I successfully claimed the cost of postage of the items back to China for my  "Significantly different" claim.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.