Skortu

kentp19
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a telescope from this company on the 3rd of August. They have not yet notified me of shipment but charged my Paypal account. I have read on the internet that it may be a fake company. I am surprised that they take PayPal if that is true. Has anyone had problems with Skortu.com.

Thanks for the information.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

kentp19
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got my mini telescope on Friday, September 4th, 2020 through the U.S.P.S. I had ordered it on August 3rd, 2020. Its power is about the same as

my binocular's 7 times power. I haven't hooked it up to my cell phone yet.  

Login to Me Too

Eben8
Contributor
Contributor
My shipment finally has updates. Might get it in a week fingers crossed. So definitely not 300x as advertised?
Login to Me Too

Eben8
Contributor
Contributor
Also. Was it the exact same product from the site? Same logo (eagle). Says 300x times on the side?
Login to Me Too

tongck
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a 4K 10-300X40mm Super Telephoto Zoom Monocular but received a cheap telescope completely different from what is described on their website.  I filed a dispute on Paypal to retrieve my money.  Paypal/Skortu asked me to ship the product to CHINA with tracking number and they will return my money only when Skortu receive the product without resalable condition.   The provided return address looks very suspicious and without person/company name and phone number.  Every carrier in U.S. needs the destination company/person name and phone number to ship a package.  Also, the shipping charge with tracking number to China will cost >$40 dollars.  I told Paypal the address is invalid and Skortu should pay the shipping fee to China.  Without further clarification, Paypal decided to reject my case and return me US$0, absolute zero dollars.   I can't believe Paypal is actually helping this scam company to profit from such activities. 

Login to Me Too

Bill125

Its a Scam. I ordered the Telescope.. received a telescope that was nothing like what they advertised. POS.. Paypal sided with Skortu in the resolution center.. they wanted me to send the item back to china at my expense which would of cost just as much as I was disputing. Total Scam.  Paypal should be ashamed of themselves to continue to do business with them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.