Singer Outlet

Lanzikos
New Community Member

I'm worried that I may have fallen for a scam. I was searching sewing machines on google and the usual picture boxes come up towards the top of the page with 4 or 5 different sellers and their price range. I clicked on one and it said it was the Singer Outlet. It had the logo, trademark stuff. I ordered a machine and paid through pay pal. Maybe this is legit and I will recieve a sewing machine.  But I noticed that the payment went to Teralib Basaji Inc.  Maybe this company runs a clearing house of sorts. I don't know. I'm just worried that I've been scammed.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Chrisisaacs
New Community Member

I have fallen for the same scam, it looks like.   I had searched for sewing mashines, found that Singer outlet.  Everything looked like a legitimate site. Ordered on July 18,  on July 19 got a shipping message with tracking number.   When I checked with the tracking number sometime after that, it said that the product was delivered on the 18th.    I am very upset.

Login to Me Too

kb1232
Contributor
Contributor
I to bought from this store I got a receipt but no shipping info they give an email address which is fake there is no phone # or address on receipt. Contacted PayPal they say it is a authorized purchase I feel it is a scam but do not know how to get my money back I feel pay pal should do something but I can’t get through to them on phone. Has anyone bought and received anything from this seller or know how I go about getting my money back.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adam1

If you have yet to receive the item you purchased or the item you purchased is significantly different from what was described, you can file a dispute through PayPal by following the steps listed here: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ1344 . If you are unable to resolve your dispute directly with the seller, then it is important that you escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 days. By escalating this dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to investigate the dispute and determine its outcome. If the dispute is not escalated to a claim within 20 days, then it will automatically be closed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.