Significantly not as described

Em39
New Community Member

Booked a caravan which clearly stated no pets allowed. Caravan had been housing dogs which became apparent from awful smell and dog products inside. Proof from website obtained which seller has now amended on website. Opened a dispute to be told this isn’t the case. Can’t understand if says no pets and has pets surely this is significantly not as described?? My son allergic to dogs and needed antihistamines every day. Waited till we came home to complain as didn’t want to stop children’s holiday. First decision made by PayPal after 28mins. Contacted PayPal as can’t understand how that decision had been made then after appeal as they re opened case still told it was as described even though proof provided it said no pets allowed. Surely we were due some form of compensation for being wrongly advertised and significantly not as described?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Em39

That would be between you and the seller, if you think you have enough actual proof then maybe a small claims action?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.