Shral.club is a SCAM!

hellocamz
Contributor
Contributor

I have been stressing on this for a month now as I made a mistake on buying into this website because they had the item I badly needed. The problem is I couldn't RE-OPEN a dispute that I did awhile ago with this seller because customer service would say wait till the item gets delivered and/or contact the seller thus I cancelled the dispute. But right on the very beginning I knew I was already scammed. Now, I do not know how Paypal can help me get my money back because I couldn't talk with a customer service on the phone because their services is limited due to the pandemic. The item has indeed been delivered but the seller from CHINA sent me surgical masks instead of a DMW-LVF2 viewfinder. I am **bleep** and frustrated and doesn't know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

lluhmp
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing for me. I received some masks instead of the green screen I bought. I was suspicious when buying my item but only went through with it because I was able to go through Paypal and everywhere else was out of stock of the specific type/brand I was looking for. I didn't realize until after I placed my order that it was coming from China and that it would take a month to arrive. I just got my item and opened a dispute so hopefully Paypal can reimburse and stop supporting this site.

Login to Me Too

Gloe
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, my medical masks arrived yesterday from China?????? - what I ordered and paid for was a Furbo Dog Camera - Treat Tossing to help ease my dog's anxiety. I do have the Shral email receipt showing the Furbo Dog Camera as being ordered and paid for at $69.15.  I waited a bit over six weeks and thought it was legit as the middleman was removed making the cost reasonable.  I will get my bank to help me but from what I have read as long as an item has been received it has to be returned first in order for the bank to dispute it - which is impossible as the shipping would be too expensive.  This is international mail fraud so maybe if we all file a complaint with the FTC something can be done.  In the meantime my fingers are crossed that my bank can help.  We have been cleverly and completely conned by a group that through trickery has stolen our money.

Login to Me Too

hellocamz
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, ask your bank to dispute this problem. I did that because it’s impossible for me to do the dispute with Paypal since I’ve cancelled and cannot be undone so my only option is have my bank step in to resolve the issue. This chinaman is a bad person, I’ve been exchanging emails with him thinking my items will really arrive since a tracking number has been provided, only to be dissapointed to receive surgical masks. I got so mad that I even wasted time fighting with them to ask for a refund. They refuse to give me full, they said only 60% because it cost them shipping fee. Hello? I told them it’s their fault to send a wrong item because clearly they are just fooling people for their money. It’s a lesson learned for us, let’s not buy from untrusted websites. Let’s just do Amazon or ebay instead. They both have good customer service for money backs.
Login to Me Too

hellocamz
Contributor
Contributor
By the way, you do not need to ship back the item. Just let your bank know you’ve been scammed. And the seller refuse to communicate properly with refunds. Your bank will do the investigation if they open a dispute regarding this. I’m still waiting for my refund, the bank said I will see it in my next bank billing.
Login to Me Too

Gloe
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for responding.  That gives me hope that the bank can solve this.  I just filed a complaint at econsumer.gov.  They can't promise anything but perhaps if enough of us file a complaint they will investigate and shut Shral down.  The complaint was simple and quick if you're interested.

Login to Me Too

lluhmp
Contributor
Contributor

Just found out from Paypal that my case was denied. Even though I explained that I was given something completely different from what I ordered. their reasoning for denial is that they received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered. Pretty lame Paypal!

Login to Me Too

Gloe
Contributor
Contributor

I am so sorry to hear this horrible news.  Can you go straight to the bank that is connected to PayPal to see if they can dispute this for you?   My bank is working on it now and I am hopeful.  At this point Shral has been called out on this scam a great number of times - every time with a medical mask delivery- so you would think that someone would be able to clearly see the scam and get you a refund.  I hope your bank can help directly.  Good Luck!

Login to Me Too

luluwibble
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone here must open a dispute. I talked to PayPal and told them all about this scam. I too ordered a green screen and received face masks. They do this so there is a tracking number.  I told PayPal that its not good for them to have their name attached to fraudulent businesses.  They said the only way the will do an investigation if they have multiple disputes. So its imperative that we report these claims.

Login to Me Too

luluwibble
Contributor
Contributor

I just got a refund! please Dispute!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.