Shpock - Item not as described but paid the seller on Paypal

MinaKhan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I recently bought the Hp Sprocket printer and paid for it through Paypal, but it doesn’t work. I have the number of the woman who sold it to me as exchanged messaged before I got it, but she isn’t responding now. She has also left the item on Shpock although it has been sold so I cannot review her either. She didn’t state anywhere that there was any issue with the item or that it was faulty which is misleading and false advertisement. I am trying to get a refund but the seller is not responding, I cannot sort in the resolution centre either, what do I do? Kind Regards, Mina

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

al-n-di
Contributor
Contributor

This is easy, open a dispute in PayPal, stating what has happened and you will be able to return the printer for a full refund by PayPal, even if the crook seller does not respond.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

al-n-di
Contributor
Contributor

This is easy, open a dispute in PayPal, stating what has happened and you will be able to return the printer for a full refund by PayPal, even if the crook seller does not respond.

Login to Me Too

MinaKhan
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your response! I’ve tried to access the resolution centre but it only gives me the option of unauthorised account use. I have sent an email regarding the situation. Just waiting to see what happens next.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.