Should I open a dispute?

Adj2402
Contributor
Contributor
Hello there, I sent two payments of £95 and £4 to A company on 18/11/2019 to pay for graphic design costs and printing of some business flyers/cards etc. I had a fast response time from the get go and approved all of the designs by 5/12/2019. Once I had approved the designs I did not hear back from the company. I contacted them again on 9/12/2019 and was told they’d be in touch. Fast forward to 9/01/2020 and I had still not heard from them so contacted them again and was told I’d be contacted the following day. Fast forward to the 16/01/2020 and still nothing so I contacted them once more, still nothing. I emailed again on 10/02/2020 and again nothing. today 18/02/2020 I have still not heard anything back. Should I open a paypal dispute? I understand with a service like this I must allow adequate time for the designs to be made and printed so unsure if I should allow more time before opening a dispute. Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

AECmac
Contributor
Contributor

it's very clear that this is the type of thing that paypal will look into for you. Essentially you have failed to receive goods you paid for. There's a dispute option for that. Note the full amount paid is what you want back in  ?. money type. forget the cards.imo

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.