Should I close case before getting refund?

Maitajake
Contributor
Contributor
So I ordered a chandelier from beautifulhalo.com I never received the shipment email. I ordered it over a month ago and it still hasn’t shipped. I requested a refund but they want me to close the case. I don’t want to close it as if they don’t refund me I’m SOL. Help! Anyone with experience with these kinds of situations ?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jackie1256
Contributor
Contributor
If the seller has you to close the case I wouldn’t ask them To pay the refund first please stick this out I lost a refund from Orderplus by doing this then when i went through PayPal To ask how long I should wait for the refund and then I lost it all together as they decided they wanted the goods back but I had thrown 1 away As was totally no good whatsoever and the other world have cost my more to than the refund to return to China as the requested
Login to Me Too

Maitajake
Contributor
Contributor
But I never received goods. So the question still is should I close the case? How can I ask PayPal directly? I don’t know the guidelines I need assistance. It’s over $300 + I don’t want to lose my money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.