Should I cancel the order ???

Matthew929
Contributor
Contributor

I sent money to a seller on the 18th November, 2019 for a sale of a TV. When I ask if she received it she said it takes a couple of days. Today is the 25th November, 2019 (seven days later) and she not updated me regarding shipping the TV or receiving the payment after I sent three emails regarding this topic (with no response from her) which I find is very poor communication as a seller on her part.

Please note:

This is the first time I have used Paypal directly instead of eBay to pay for goods.

Should I cancel the order ???

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Dian

Hey @Matthew929

Thanks for asking your question in our Community and welcome.

I understand that you paid for a TV but have not received it and the seller is no longer responding. If you no longer trust the seller or the situation you can open a dispute

We always advise not to close the dispute until it is fully resolved. If you and the seller are not able to find a solution together you can upgrade the dispute to a claim and PayPal will review the case. 

I hope this information helps. 

Dian 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Dian

Hey @Matthew929

Thanks for asking your question in our Community and welcome.

I understand that you paid for a TV but have not received it and the seller is no longer responding. If you no longer trust the seller or the situation you can open a dispute

We always advise not to close the dispute until it is fully resolved. If you and the seller are not able to find a solution together you can upgrade the dispute to a claim and PayPal will review the case. 

I hope this information helps. 

Dian 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.