Shopto.net Paypal Unauthorised Payment

Riddickm3
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I had two unauthorised payments from shopto.net for playstation vouchers. Quick search online seems this is a common theme but yet it’s still happening.! I’ve created a dispute online with PayPal and then within a couple of hours I had a reply saying it does not look unauthorised, effectively closing and refusing my claim. This is not on and nor what I expect from PayPal, Please advise what to do next as I can’t hold of anyone on the phone due to the covid
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mohsen2020
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, exactly same thing has happened to me today. Someone has used my paypal account to make 6 payments (£42.82 each) to purchase vouchers from shopto.net. I opened a case at resolution center but it was closed saying they did not find it unauthorized. Could you find a way solve this problem? 

Login to Me Too

Riddickm3
Contributor
Contributor
You’ve next to no chance. I’ve been ignored by PayPal and you can’t get hold of anyone in the phone. Same as you just an automated response saying looks fine to them! Pretty disgusted by PayPal service at the moment to be honest. I contacted shopto and they said to resolve through PayPal. If it was more I’d of taken it to a small claims court but for the amount it wasn’t worth it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.