Shopping Technology

DorothyLucille
Contributor
Contributor

Here's what PayPal sent to me.  I have little faith that this return address is valid or that my package would get there.  I want a prepaid label, but I can't get in touch with PayPal via my claim. 

What should you do?

To receive the refund, you'll need to initiate the return shipment and upload the tracking information in the Resolution Center before August 19, 2020. We suggest you retain a copy of the shipping label to verify the address of the recipient. If needed, we may ask you to provide this document later.

The item has to be sent to the following shipping address (PayPal removed the HTML in the address:

Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Attn: Handang <removed>Mob: <removed>Warehouse N<removed>

The returned merchandise must be in the same condition as when you received it and you're responsible for any costs associated with the return. If you're shipping internationally, mark "Returned Cargo" on the outside of the package to avoid tax charges.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DorothyLucille 

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country because....

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Wolf1417
New Community Member
I have this same exact problem and just now recieved this. I'm very irritated bc I have to pay for shipping but I spent like $200 on product that was literally nothing like the picture.
Login to Me Too

Makerofpretty
Contributor
Contributor
I know what you mean and I’m not understanding why PAYPAL is letting them be a merchant!! They are stealing from so many people I ordered some rhinestone shoes yes they were only $35 but I never got them since March and once I put in a dispute with PayPal they sent me these cheap glitter slippers that are worth like two dollars course they probably wear those kind of shoes , but I’m not and I don’t appreciate being taken advantage of and another big company like Paypal letting them do it!
Login to Me Too

Kunoichi9
Contributor
Contributor

Report them to the FBI because this is an internet crime / scam website: https://tips.fbi.gov/

Login to Me Too

Katcuth
Contributor
Contributor

Yes their customer service is **bleep** and the dispute resolution offered to me is to ship the items back AT MY COST. Thinking the best way to deal with them is to report them to the RCMP, CBP or BBB or all of the above because what they are doing is illegal.

Login to Me Too

Kunoichi9
Contributor
Contributor

Also known as BeyondKing. My suggestion is to report them to the FBI: https://tips.fbi.gov/

Login to Me Too

Kari2281
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. PayPal provided an address that was invalid. I wasn’t able to return the product. While waiting for PayPal to get a valid address, as they said they would. PayPal closed my dispute. Now PayPal is giving me the runaround..their reps are incompetent, completely clueless as to how to handle or resolve. I think they just point and click a script for reply.
Login to Me Too

briflem

it takes at least 3 weeks two obtain shopping technology address from paypal ! Then your trouble starts!  you wait another week or so before PP tell you to return goods { you pay to China]  send them copy of label etc on their form and submit . you wait for 2 more weeks then they tell you they are talking to seller!  1week before closer of dispute, they ask for proof of sending [this all through their own system] you resend ! nothing ! they  request again for you to send through their system, THEY STATE! AS YOU HAVEN'T RETURNED INFORMATION AS REQUESTED they close case? i SENT SCANNED COPIES OF DOCUMENTATION  3 THREE]  TIMES ON THEIR SYSTEM.

YOU LOSE -: COST OF GOODS X NO REFUND X COST OF RETURN  = COST TO YOU OF 300% WITH NO GOODS  YOU ORDERED

THANK YOU PAYPAL, FOR TURNING A BLIND EYE TO ALLOW A SCAM TO BE PERPETRATED ON YOUR CUSTOMERS . 

Login to Me Too

Kunoichi9
Contributor
Contributor

What worries me is this company is a bunch of liars so why would they tell PayPal that they received their clothes back from me? I don't trust them. They're not going to want to refund me anyway and what's worse, the package BeyondKing sent to me had a California return address! So why are they making us send their crap all the way to China? Everyone just needs to report this to the FBI: https://tips.fbi.gov/

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.