Shopping Technology co. Scam ?

Tammy1328
New Community Member
I purchased 4 pairs of shoes on May 6th and still have NOT received them .😢 Is this company a Scam ? Has anyone ever received their purchase from this company. Thanks
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

justhikeit
Contributor
Contributor
I finally received my shoes! I ordered May 15th and today June 18, finally came. They sent me the wrong color of course, I wanted the denim and they sent me black. They are still cute but a bit cheap looking but I don’t mind. At least I received them. I would post a pic but I can’t . Sorry
Login to Me Too

DrDawn4
Contributor
Contributor

I am encouraged that you got your items. I ordered through another site and it took 8 weeks for me to get the order. I think there are many factors creating this transport stall, like the coronavirus shutdown and impassable routes due to violence in our cities. I am happy there is still hope. I ordered 4 items of clothing. I was going to stop Pay Pal payment, but I think I'll give it some time. Thanks for your post and for coming back to give the good news! Black shoes are nice. 

DrDawn4

Login to Me Too

AmyC1974
Contributor
Contributor
I actually just received the two pairs of sneakers I order back on April 24. Today. They’re not horrible. But I was certainly waiting for some godawful polyester short or anything b it, from everything I read. I ordered through FB under the page SummerWe.
Login to Me Too

jonsobieski
New Community Member

I ordered shoes and some shirts May 27.  Still have not received.  Same problem at banggood, slow.  My banggood stuff is at the LA port and stuck there for some reason.  But ST does not let you know anything.  I am close to placing a dispute with paypal.  This is too slow.  Summer will be over before my summer items even arrive.  I won't buy any more from banggood or ST because their delivery is truly a very very slow boat from China!

Login to Me Too

DrDawn4
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from Shopping Technology Company and thought I would never receive anything. Last week (the end of August) I received all my merchandise, in the correct sizes and made with quality fabric. It did take the company 10 weeks to get things to me, but I have to think Covid-19 constraints had something to do with it. I am a happy customer!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.