Shopping Technology., LTD

ctrish17
Contributor
Contributor
I made a purchase on June 8th. They CLAIMED my order was shipped on the 15th. They provided a tracking label. When I check the status of the order it has never been received by the carrier!!! I’m so ticked off!! Has anyone EVER received an order from this company??? I’m going to file a claim next week if I don’t receive my order by then!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got mine and wished I never had.  Once you file a claim they post it.  Once you get it it is such rubbish you need to return it.  There is a returns address on the delivery label but it takes some finding.  Paypal took the part of shopping technology.  I have got the claim reopened but keep photos and records and send them to Paypal.  Quote my problem if you like and many others.  Send copies of the pages on facebook where people say what scammers they are and send the goods back quickly with lots of photos to the address you will be able to find with a magnifying glass on the parcel.  tracked and signed for.  Otherwise they will ask for you to send it back to China at a cost of £50 +.  Total total scammers.  

Login to Me Too

Trinity20005

Hello, 

my shipping took 6 weeks and then i got some really **bleep**, cheaply manufactured items. After the company/customer service did not provide the return address but kept offering me 5 dollar vouchers (twenty (!) emails later they kept saying the same, over and over like a semiautomatic answering) i went to PayPal to help me with this. I chatted with the PayPal customer service an they were really helpful, providing me with all the info i needed and with the way how to get my money back. They provided me with the return address and even covered the costs of shipping it back (you should pay some extra for tracking). Paypal just yesterday agreed on sending me back the Money for the fraud purchase. The whole thing took me about 3 month.

Keep the head up and keep typing. 

Regards, 

Verena

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ctrish17 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.